TRM CLASSIC HITS,LLC
Equal Employment Opportunity
TRM Classic Hits, LLC operating the single station of KFLI is fully committed to providing
equal opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, or gender in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection
promotion, compensation, training, and termination. TRM Classic Hits, LLC is also committed
to a broad outreach recruitment of ethnic-minority candidates and has based our recruitment
strategies to meet this goal.
In our outreach efforts we post our vacancies through colleges and adult educations centers
which reach a wide variety of people of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds. Newspaper
advertising enables us to reach an even wider group of potential employees. KFLI participates
in community business expos, school events and job fairs. In addition we also use various
internet on-line job listing sites and lastly we advertise on the KFLI channel.
EEO Public File Report
For the period of February 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014
This report covers the following employment unit:
Call Sign Type of Station Location LMA
KFLI FM Des Arc, AR Yes
A. The following is a list of all vacancies for full-time jobs during the
period of February 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014:
Job Title Dates of Opening Date Filled
1. On-Air Personality 6/25/13 7/8/2013
B. During the period of February 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014, the following
recruitment sources were contacted as vacancies for full-time jobs opened.
Those marked with an asterisk were organizations that requested to be contacted
as job openings occurred.
Recruitment Sources Address Contact Telephone
1. The Daily Citizen PO Box 1379 Classifieds 501-268-8621
Searcy AR 72143
2. TRM Classic Hits LLC 929 Eastline RD Syble McCleskey 501-305-0977
3. Harding University PO Box 12243 Kay Sherman 501-279-4454
Searcy AR 72149
4. ASU Beebe email@example.com DeAira Kennemer 501-882-4434
5. Searcy.com 908 Holmes Rd, Searcy Joanna 501-268-1771
6. UALR Website Brian 501-569-3359
7. KFLI Website/On Air Syble McCleskey 501-305-0977
8. Word of Mouth Referrals
C. The following is a list of the sources for full-time jobs shown in Section A
above and the recruitment source which provided the hire for that position.
Job Title Recruitment Source
1. On-Air Personality ` Referral
D. During the period of February 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014 there were a
total of 5 people interviewed for vacancies for full time positions. The following
is a list of the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source
shown in Section B.
Recruitment Source Full-Time Positions For which this source was utilized
1. The Daily Citizen 1
2. TRM Classic Hits 1
3. Harding University 1
4. ASU Beebe 1
5. Searcy.com 1
6. UALR 1
7. KFLI 1
8. Word of Mouth 1
E. During the period of February 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014 the station employment
unit engaged in the following (menu option) initiatives (provide full details, including an
explanation if no such initiatives were conducted during the period involved.
Prong 3 Menu Options
1. KFLI participated in Arkansas State University-Beebe Spring Career Fair.
It was held March 12, 2012 at the Beebe Arkansas Campus. Intern applications
were taken and Broadcasting career literature was distributed.
2. KFLI participated in the Harding University Spring Career Expo which was held on
March 3, 2013. It was held on the Harding University campus in Searcy Arkansas.
Intern applications were taken and Broadcasting career literature was distributed.
3. KFLI’s General Manager participated in the Arkansas State University program
“Lunch & Learn” by speaking on the subject of marketing. The session was well
attended by students and received much positive feed back.
4. KFLI took part in a program in which the station donated part of the monies
from it’s sports coverage proceeds were donated to the Cabot High School to
be used in part for training students for sports broadcasting and to purchase
5. KFLI participated in the Cabot Junior High School Work Place Readiness program
by hosting a Job Shadow student. The student was introduced to all aspects
of broadcasting during his experience.
6. KFLI took part in the Jacksonville Business Expo (May ) and the Searcy Regional
Business Expo (July), during which Broadcasting Education literature was
distributed and job applications were taken. These expos are a excellent venue to
make contacts for interns and job applicants for a market of our size in which
job fairs are very limited.
7. KFLI regularly posts any job openings to the following job banks,
Arkansas Broadcasters Association , UALR career site, and searcy.com .
The purpose of this EEO report is to comply with Section 73.208 (c) of the
FCC’s EEO rules. It will be placed in Public Inspection Files and posted
on the station website.
929 East Line Rd. Searcy AR, 72143